What’s a credit score?
A credit score is a greenback worth retained so that you can use to e-book future journey. Consider it as holding an digital voucher to spend while you’re prepared. You could be provided the choice of a credit score in case your flight is cancelled or in case your plans change.
You should utilize your credit score to e-book flights, to buy seats, baggage or improve an current reserving. In case your subsequent reserving is of a better worth than your credit score, chances are you’ll pay the rest utilizing a bank card.
See more: Air new zealand cancellation policy
Your credit score contains any of the next which apply to your reserving:
- the unique fare,
- all taxes paid (together with GST),
- any Air New Zealand flight merchandise, e.g. Seats to Swimsuit, Economic system Skycouch, Seat Choose, additional bag(s).
- any unaccompanied minor charges, bank card surcharges, or reserving charges.
Some issues usually are not included in your credit score worth, resembling FlyNeutral contributions, insurance coverage, motels, and rental vehicles.
One credit score is issued per reserving. In case you have a number of eligible bookings, you’ll be issued a number of credit.
What are the important thing dates?
Choose-in for a credit score or change your flight earlier than test in closes in your unique flight date.
For credit score obtained earlier than 31 January 2022
- Redeem your credit score by reserving new flights by 31 January 2023. Any unused credit will expire after 11:59pm, 31 January 2023
- Full journey earlier than 31 December 2023
- For instance, should you obtained a credit score on 20 June 2021 you’d have till 31 January 2023 to e-book a flight, with journey to be accomplished by 31 December 2023
For credit score obtained from 1 February 2022
- Redeem your credit score by reserving new flights inside 12 months of the date you obtained your credit score
- Journey inside 12 months from the time you made the reserving
- For instance, should you obtained a credit score on 5 February 2022 you’d have till 5 February 2023 to e-book a flight, at which era you possibly can e-book as much as 12 months prematurely. All journey should be accomplished inside a yr from the date of reserving.
How do I view my credit score stability?
- On-line utilizing our on-line credit score software
- Ask our chat bot, Oscar “What’s my credit score stability?”
- In your E-ticket – your credit score contains the unique fare, taxes (together with GST) paid, any flight merchandise together with Seats to Swimsuit, Economic system Skycouch, Seat Choose, additional bag(s), or any unaccompanied minor charges, bank card surcharges and reserving charges.
How do I take advantage of my credit score?
- The place? You should utilize your credit score on any Air New Zealand home or worldwide flights, no matter your unique ticket sort. You should utilize an current credit score to pay for a flight change, buy seats, baggage or improve an current reserving.
- Who? You should utilize your credit score to e-book flights or to make adjustments to an current reserving together with flight adjustments, buying seats, baggage or upgrades for your self or another person.
- How? Use as much as 2 credit on-line to make a brand new flight reserving or name our Contact Centre. If you need to make use of your credit score to make adjustments to an current reserving, resembling including a bag, just one credit score could also be used inside a transaction. In case your buy is greater than your credit score worth, any further cost should be made utilizing a bank card (no bank card charge will likely be charged).
See the complete credit score phrases and circumstances for extra info.