Greece › Paros › Finest Resorts by Santorini Dave • Up to date: June 9, 2021
See Additionally • Finest Cities in Paros • Finest Household Resorts in Paros • Finest Seashore Resorts in Paros • Finest Seashores in Paros • Finest Resorts in Antiparos
See more: Best hotels in paros greece
Paros Resorts – Ideas & Suggestions
- Reserving.com is the most effective web site for locating accommodations on Paros.
- Paros is a good looking island solely 2 hours by ferry from each Santorini and Mykonos. Nice seashores, a full of life nightlife, great white washed cities. Paros is one in all my favourite islands in Greece.
- The place to Keep in Paros: Parikia (the place the ferry port is positioned) and Naoussa are each charming cities with a great deal of eating places, plenty of nightlife, and a number of other great close by seashores. Each are nice for strolling, purchasing, consuming, and night strolls. Parikia has extra purchasing. Naoussa has a trendier vibe and higher eating places.
- Finest Seashore Resorts in Paros: Poseidon of Paros Resort & Spa • Astir of Paros
- Finest Low cost Resorts in Paros: Pension Sofia • Villa Isabella Studios and Suites
- One of the best eating places on Paros are Stou Fred (Parikia), Taverna Glafkos (Naoussa), and Yemeni Taverna (Naoussa).
- One of the best seashores on Paros are Kolymbithres, Chrissi Akti (Golden Seashore), and Santa Maria. Most seashores are straightforward to get to by bus however renting a automotive does mean you can see extra of the island in a brief period of time.
- Antiparos is a superb facet journey (or day journey) from Paros. Great seashores, meals, and small family-owned accommodations. Boats depart regularly all through the day and night from the small port at Pounta. To Stathero is the most effective restaurant on Antiparos and well worth the journey over by itself – nice conventional Greek meals and positioned steps from the place the boats from Paros arrive.
The 20 Finest Resorts in Paros
- Click on the lodge title to verify costs on bnok.vn – my favourite web site for reserving accommodations. E-book 6 to eight months prematurely for the most effective rooms and charges.
1. Poseidon of Paros Resort & Spa – Chrissi Akti Seashore
Resort cellphone: +30 22840 42650 Probably the most family-friendly lodge in Paros, this luxurious, beachfront property provides 2 swimming pools, 2 youngsters’ swimming pools, a swimming pier within the sea, a playground, babysitting companies, and far more. All suites sleep as much as 4 company with the 2-bedroom Grand Suite Sea View being the most effective and most spacious. The restaurant provides a complimentary Greek and American breakfast buffet and artistic Greek dishes all day together with a youngsters’ menu and cautious consideration of meals allergy symptoms. Their seashore membership is served by a VW-van-turned-beach-bar with refreshments and snacks all day. The lodge is positioned on attractive Chrissi Akti Seashore; although there’s a bus cease close by (800 meters away), a automotive rental is advisable.
2. Saint Andrea Seaside Resort – Livadia, close to Naoussa
Resort cellphone: +30 22840 28890 Refined, luxurious lodge with a stunning pool, upscale eating, and spacious 1 and 2-bedroom suites, and wheelchair-accessible rooms. The elegant Anastasia Restaurant serves fashionable Mediterranean fare for lunch and dinner in addition to a complimentary American buffet breakfast; the foyer and pool bars serve implausible cocktails and light-weight bites all through the day. The lodge sits a few 15-minute stroll from Naoussa, Piperi Seashore, and Piperaki Seashore and provides free transfers to picturesque Kolymbithres Seashore. Evaluate of Saint Andrea Seaside Resort with Video.
3. Parilio – Livadia, close to Naoussa
Resort cellphone: +30 21089 93791 All-suite, luxurious lodge with a pool and spa, positioned close to Kolymbithres Seashore. Suites are spacious and designed for 2, all with personal terraces, bespoke furnishings, and Moroccan textiles. Uranus Suites have personal, outside jacuzzis; Solar Suites have personal swimming pools. Their signature restaurant Mr. E serves connoisseur Greek-Mediterranean dishes from midday till midnight, and the pool bar serves high-quality cocktails, wine, and light-weight bites all day. Kolymbithres Seashore is only a 15-minute stroll from the lodge, whereas the eating, purchasing, and nightlife of Naoussa village is barely a 5-minute drive away within the lodge’s complimentary shuttle.
4. Resort Senia – Naoussa
Resort cellphone: +30 2284-051700 Beautiful, luxurious lodge in Naoussa with a wonderful restaurant and a couple of swimming pools (a heated infinity pool and a rooftop adults-only pool). Spacious rooms and suites embody personal terraces, some with personal jacuzzis; the Three-Bed room Suites and Superior Suites add full kitchens. Meals is excellent all through the day, starting with natural, farm-fresh breakfasts and ending with impressed Mediterranean dinners. The lodge sits proper above Piperi Seashore with its personal designated seashore lounge area; nonetheless, seashore entry is throughout the road and down a steep stairway. The charming Naoussa port and eating places are solely a 5-minute stroll away.
5. Paliomylos Spa Resort – Naoussa
Resort cellphone: +30 22840-51151 Upscale lodge with a sea view pool, tranquil full-service spa with a saltwater jacuzzi, and a roof terrace with sundown views. Rooms and suites embody personal balconies or direct pool entry from a shared patio. All suites embody totally geared up kitchenettes; the biggest 2-bedroom suites sleep as much as 6. The lodge provides an all-day café and snack bar serving selfmade buffet breakfast, gentle bites and drinks, and room service. Nice location overlooking Piperi Seashore, simply 5-minutes to the water, and an 8-minute stroll to the most effective eating places in Naoussa. Evaluate of Paliomylos Spa Resort with Video.
6. Lilly Residence – Adults Solely – Naoussa
Resort cellphone: +30 22840-51716 Adults-only, luxurious lodge providing 12 romantic, sea view suites, many with indoor jacuzzis or personal, outside plunge swimming pools. Facilities embody a hydromassage swimming pool (open till midnight), an off-the-cuff stylish bar and restaurant (with a free night drink), and a complimentary breakfast buffet with an a la carte egg menu. Service is heat and attentive. Lilly sits on a quiet hillside only a 2-minute stroll from Agii Anargyri Seashore and only a 5-minute stroll to the village of Naoussa.
7. Kanale’s Rooms and Suites – Naoussa
Resort cellphone: +30 22840-52044 Upscale lodge with a free-form pool and a inventive Greek kitchen close to Piperi Seashore in Naoussa. All rooms and suites right here embody personal terraces; most have sea views, and suites have indoor jacuzzis. Rooms have a tendency towards the small facet, so go for a set. The Maisonette Suites are the biggest at 55 sqm, whereas the 38 sqm Penthouse Suites are essentially the most luxuriously appointed and supply the most effective views. Positioned simply above Piperi Seashore (2-minute stroll that features a steep stairway) and a few 7-minute stroll to Naoussa’s finest eating places and the picturesque Previous Port. Evaluate of Kanale’s Rooms and Suites with Video.
8. Astir of Paros – Livadia, close to Naoussa
Resort cellphone: +30 22840-51976 Seaside luxurious resort with a pool, youngsters’ pool, personal seashore, and great eating places. All suites are spacious and embody personal terraces. Rooms and suites are elegantly appointed and generously sized from 30 to 90 sqm with the biggest sleeping as much as 8 company. Eating is phenomenal at Poseidon (Greek-Mediterranean) and Aeolos (Japanese-Chinese language) Eating places, that are complemented by 2 bars and a each day American buffet breakfast by the pool. Positioned a 20-minute stroll from the rocky Kolymbithres Seashore and a 6-minute drive from fashionable Naoussa village.
9. Minois Village Boutique Suites & Spa – Parasporos Seashore
Resort cellphone: +30 22840 23555 5-star, all-suite lodge with a saltwater pool, youngsters’ pool, and holistic spa overlooking Parasporos Seashore. Spacious suites and villas sleep as much as 6, all with personal terraces and pillow menus, most with sea views. Eros Suites embody personal swimming pools, whereas 2-bedroom villas supply full kitchens. Eating is implausible at their all-day Mediterranean restaurant (together with a complimentary Greek breakfast buffet), supplemented by the pool bar and the Deck Lounge Bar for sundown wine and cocktails. Positioned above the quiet finish of Parasporos Seashore, a 5-minute stroll away, and providing free shuttle service to Parikia 4 instances a day.
10. Stelia Mare Boutique Resort – Naoussa
Resort cellphone: +30 22840 53111 Relaxed, luxurious lodge that includes a pool with an hooked up jacuzzi, a poolside café, and a spa room with a jacuzzi and hammam. Rooms and suites all supply personal terraces (most with sea views) with the biggest suites sleeping as much as 6. A hearty Greek buffet breakfast is included with all bookings. The lodge sits only a 2-minute stroll to Agii Anargyri Seashore and a 7-minute stroll to Naoussa and the Previous Port.
11. Kallisti Rooms and Residences – Naoussa
Resort cellphone: +30 22840 52219 Pleasant boutique lodge in a quiet neighborhood with a glowing pool, all-day pool bar, and sea views from most rooms. Suites, residences, and most studios embody kitchenettes and sleep as much as 5, all with personal terraces. The lodge sits on a hill on the sting of Naoussa, inside 5 to 10 minutes stroll of wonderful eating places close to the Previous Port, an 8-minute stroll to Agii Anargyri Seashore, and a 15-minute stroll to Piperi Seashore.
12. Anna Platanou Suites – Agia Irini Seashore
Resort cellphone: +30 22840 21751 Luxurious, all-suite getaway with a sea-view pool. Suites are large, all with personal terraces and indoor or outside jacuzzis, one with a non-public pool. Views from every suite and all through the property are expansive, overlooking Agia Irini Seashore and Antiparos Island. The Pool Bar serves a scrumptious, Greek breakfast buffet every morning, adopted up with a menu of sunshine meals, snacks, and cocktails; most components used are grown within the house owners’ backyard. Anna Platanou Suites is positioned in a quiet nook of Paros close to the palm-fringed Agia Irini Seashore a few 10-minute drive from Parikia. A automotive rental is advisable.
13. Kalypso Resort – Naoussa
Resort cellphone: +30 22840 51488 Household-run, beachfront lodge in Naoussa with a spa and lounge. The lodge boasts a variety of rooms, studios, and suites, all with personal terraces; Superior Rooms and 1-bedroom Government Suites embody outside jacuzzis, whereas Studios supply kitchenettes. 2 rooms are wheelchair accessible. A complimentary Greek breakfast buffet is included with most bookings, plus there’s a lounge bar serving gentle snacks and drinks till the early night. Kalypso Resort sits on the rocky finish of Agii Anargyri Seashore with a row of sunbeds only a few meters from the sandy swimmable seashore. The guts of Naoussa village is simply an 8-minute stroll away.
14. Mr. and Mrs. White Paros – Naoussa
Resort cellphone: +30 22840 55207 Fashionable, luxurious lodge with 2 stellar swimming pools and an all-day restaurant on the sting of Naoussa. Many of the cozy rooms function 2 doubles or 1 super-king mattress, all with personal balconies or patios. The spacious Residences supply kitchenettes and are perfect for households or teams of 4 or 5. The restaurant and pool bar serve small menus of sunshine bites all through the day, and a free American breakfast buffet is served every morning. The lodge sits about 10 minutes stroll to the middle of Naoussa and round quarter-hour stroll to Agii Anargyri Seashore.
15. Parosland Resort – Aliki
Resort cellphone: +30 22840 92170 Reasonably priced luxurious lodge in Aliki fishing village with a pool, youngsters’ pool, nice meals, and only a quick stroll to three attractive seashores. Rooms are well-appointed and spacious, comfortably sleeping as much as 4, whereas connecting rooms permit as much as 6. All rooms embody personal balconies and cell telephones with limitless worldwide calling and knowledge. Meals is great at their all-day, Greek restaurant Elaionas, and the breakfast buffet is included for company.
16.Blue Waves Suites & Residences – Drios
Resort cellphone: +30 22840 41906 Reasonably priced boutique lodge providing studio, 1, and 2-bedroom residences in a quiet little village overlooking Drios Seashore. All rooms supply fully-equipped kitchenettes and personal terraces, most with dawn sea views. The biggest residences sleep as much as 6 company. Complimentary breakfast is served each day to every room’s terrace. The lodge sits on Drios Seashore, simply steps from the ocean, whereas unspoiled Boutari Seashore and blue flag Chrissi Akti (Golden Seashore) are 10 and quarter-hour’ stroll away, respectively.
17. Margarita Studios – Ambelas
Resort cellphone: +30 22840 52362 Cheery inexpensive lodge with a pool, youngsters pool, and an off-the-cuff restaurant. Suites, residences, and the home sleep 4 to six company, all with personal terraces, many with kitchenettes. Perks embody a mobile phone with knowledge and worldwide calling, a laundry room, and cooking classes at their phenomenal restaurant (a member of the Aegean Delicacies Initiative), serving contemporary, native delicacies all day. Positioned an 8-minute stroll from Ambelas Seashore and an 11-minute drive from Naoussa. A automotive is strongly advisable right here.
18. Pension Sofia – Parikia
Resort cellphone: +30 22840 22085 Quaint inn in Parikia surrounded by well-kept gardens with an al fresco eating area, fab breakfast buffets, somewhat playground, and comfy rooms. Double and Triple Rooms supply personal terraces, authentic artwork, and loads of appeal. However what actually makes this place stand out are the house owners, Sophia and Manolis, an extremely heat and welcoming couple who epitomize Greek hospitality and go above and past to make their company really feel like household. Pension Sophia is positioned a 3-minute stroll from a small seashore, a 9-minute stroll from the port, and an 11-minute stroll from the center of Parikia.
19. Argonauta Resort – Parikia
Resort cellphone: +30 2284 021440 Reasonably priced, family-run lodge in Parikia’s important sq., surrounded by outlets, eating places, and bars and only a quick stroll to the ferry port. Rooms and suites sleep as much as 3 and have minimalist design and décor, most with small balconies with views over Market Road, the sq., or the ocean. Their common restaurant serves an a la carte Greek breakfast and brunch, which could be delivered on to the rooms. Argonauta is only a 3-minute stroll to the ferry port and a 5-minute stroll to Parikia’s great bars and eating places. Evaluate of Argonauta Resort with video.
20. Villa Isabella – Naoussa
Resort cellphone: +30 22840 51090 Welcoming, family-owned lodge with 7 studios and 1 suite. All suites have kitchenettes and full or facet sea views; most have personal terraces. Most rooms are on the small facet, although the biggest Superior Studio provides 40 sqm and sleeps as much as 4 company. Villa Isabella is well-located subsequent to the general public stairway main all the way down to Piperi Seashore and fewer than a 5-minute stroll to the center of Naoussa village.
Villas and Residences in Paros
Condominium leases for households or teams in Paros. All models have kitchens or kitchenettes. Most have washer/dryer. Seen above is Blue Mare Villas.
- Blue Mare Villas – Livadia, close to Naousa Luxurious 1 to 3-bedroom villas with kitchens, washing machines, and personal terraces; the 3-bedroom villas add personal jacuzzis, whereas the 3-bedroom Asterias Villa can also be wheelchair accessible. Facilities embody a pool, youngsters’ pool, playground, and free buffet breakfast.
- Angels Villas – Livadia, close to Naousa Boutique, luxurious villa assortment with a pool and playground. 1 to 2-bedroom villas with have full kitchens, washing machines, personal terraces, and sleep 4 to five company.
- Angels Property – Livadia, close to Naousa Sister property of Angels Villas. Providing 2 villas with jacuzzis, personal swimming pools, full kitchens, laundry services, and barbeque grills. The bigger villa boasts 8-bedrooms and sleeps as much as 16 company.
- Ambassador Sea Aspect Villas – Santa Maria Seashore Monumental, luxurious villas starting from 1 to 3-bedrooms and from 80 to 250 sqm, all with full kitchens and personal terraces. Perks embody a pool, in-room therapeutic massage, and babysitting companies. Positioned a brief 5-minute stroll from Santa Maria Seashore and a 6-minute drive from Naoussa.
- Paros Paradise Residences – Krotiri, close to Parikia Reasonably priced studios and residences sleep as much as 6, all with totally geared up kitchenettes and personal terraces, many with sea views. A few 4-minute stroll to Livadia Seashore, 15 to Parikia, and 24-minute to the ferry port.
- Villa Vanta – Drios 3 and 4-bedroom villas sleep 6 to 9 company. Each villas boast personal swimming pools with hydromassage and countercurrent swimming techniques, plus full kitchens with dishwashers, and washers and dryers. Strolling distance to Drios, Boutari, and Golden Seashores.
A Fast Information to Paros Seashores
- Piperi Seashore – The closest seashore to Naoussa. Close to a number of accommodations however with no seashore companies. Sandy and swimmable.
- Agii Anargyri Seashore – Additionally close to Naoussa, this busy seashore has a number of accommodations alongside its shoreline. The southwest finish is rocky, however the remainder is sandy, swimmable, and family-friendly.
- Livadia Seashore – The principle seashore in Parikia. This organized seashore provides accommodations, seashore golf equipment, and water sports activities services. Nice sand and swimming.
- Kolymbithres Seashore – Beautiful seashore with unusual, granite rock formations straight out of a sci-fi film. This picturesque seashore is nice for photographs and enjoyable for climbing, nevertheless it’s not nice for swimming.
- Chrissi Akti – AKA Golden Seashore, this organized seashore has lovely sand and nice swimming and windsurfing. Loads of accommodations, seashore golf equipment, eating places, and water sports activities facilities. Will get windy in July and August.
- Lageri Seashore – A secluded, exhausting to achieve, nude seashore. Some rocky and a few sandy areas unfold over just a few little coves.
- Santa Maria Seashore – A full of life, well-organized, sandy seashore with loads of eating places, seashore bars, and water sports activities facilities. Great for households with younger youngsters and youths. Throughout windy July and August, head to the protected coves on the north finish, known as Mikri Santa Maria (Little Santa Maria).
- Aliki Seashores – The fishing village Aliki has 3 great seashores: the sandy, swimmable important Aliki Seashore with tremendous contemporary seafood tavernas and sunbeds to lease; Piso Aliki, a quieter pebbly seashore; and Agios Nikolaos Aliki, the quietest of the three, which has largely sand however some pebbles, crystal clear water, and one lone taverna.
- Faragas Seashore – Secluded seashore in a collection of coves protected against the winds. Nice sand and swimming. This seashore is usually unorganized, however there’s one seashore bar on the important cove.
- Agia Irini Seashore – AKA Palm Seashore, this full of life, swimmable seashore is lined with palm timber and has a preferred seashore membership. Nice swimming right here, however it might get crowded.
- Parasporos Seashore – Sandy, swimmable seashore with a campground and some seashore bars that serve late into the night time.
- Ambelas Seashore – Calm, family-friendly, sandy seashore with just a few accommodations and seashore golf equipment.
- Finest Resorts for Households in Paros
- Finest Resorts in Antiparos
- Finest Seashore Resorts in Paros
- Finest Seashores in Paros
- The place to Keep in Paros
- Finest Excursions & Issues to Do in Paros
- Finest Eating places in Paros
- Finest Bars & Golf equipment in Paros
- Getting round Paros by Bus
- Maps of Paros
- Movies of Paros
- Flights & Ferries from Athens to Paros
- Flights & Ferries from Paros to Athens
- Ferries from Santorini to Paros
- Ferries from Paros to Santorini
- Naxos or Paros
- The Finest Resorts in Naxos
- The Finest Resorts in Antiparos
- Mykonos Journey Information
- Santorini Journey Information
- Greece Journey Information
- Greece Journey Weblog