Chicago’s First Woman is dedicated to taking the right precautions to make sure the protection and wellbeing of its river cruise visitors and workforce, together with making certain that boats are cleaned and sanitized all through the day and their service. Chicago’s First Woman gives restrooms on board every vessel with operating water and loads of cleaning soap. Chicago’s First Woman continues to comply with the suggestions of public well being officers and is monitoring the evolving scenario. Be taught extra concerning the CAC’s Covid-19 security insurance policies.
#1 boat tour in North America in response to USA As we speak Readers’ Alternative 2021 Awards! In search of the final word Chicago structure expertise? Purchase a combo ticket for the river cruise AND go to the Chicago Structure Heart—you will save $10!
For greater than 25 years, the CAC’s expertly skilled docent volunteers have led the river cruise, sharing fascinating tales behind greater than 50 buildings alongside the Chicago River. Hear how Chicago grew from a small settlement into one of many world’s largest cities in lower than 100 years. In simply 90 minutes, you will get the perfect overview of Chicago’s structure and its historical past.
*Proceed your exploration with a go to to the CAC! Combo tickets embrace admission to the Heart for simply $5 (common worth $12). Admission is legitimate as much as 7 days earlier than or after your cruise.
Be taught what’s new on the River Cruise.
Night River Cruise
Town’s hottest tour is now supplied within the night. Serene and bathed in softer gentle, the town’s structure takes on a complete new life within the setting solar. Wind-down from the work-week by having fun with a cocktail with family and friends and expertise Chicago’s skyline on our luxurious boats.
All departures lATER THAN 5:00PM
- CAC Members please name 312.922.8687 or come to the CAC Field Workplace at 111 E. Wacker Dr. to redeem your 2-for-1 profit.
- You should buy a CAC membership over the cellphone and redeem your 2-for-1 annual profit on the time of your membership buy.
- Every individual will need to have a ticket, together with infants and youngsters.
- All excursions depart rain or shine.
- Arrive half-hour previous to your cruise departure time. Permit further time for site visitors and parking in summer season.
- Cruise visitors board quarter-hour earlier than departure time.
- GENERAL ADMISSION SEATING
- A full-service bar and snack bar can be found onboard.
- Tickets begin at $48.18 plus relevant tax for daytime cruises, $52.90 plus relevant tax for night cruises. Improve your ticket for $5 to incorporate Chicago Structure Heart admission. Your go to should happen inside 7 days earlier than or after your tour. View the CAC’s hours.
- Tickets might not be refunded or exchanged in the event you miss your boat. Permit further time.
- Discover extra info, together with obtainable parking, in our FAQs
Involved in a tour for a gaggle of 10 or extra? Please contact our group gross sales workforce at [email protected] Non-public leases can be found.
Instructions to Chicago’s First Woman boat dock
See a map right here or enter 112 E. Wacker Drive into your bnok.vnted on the northeast nook of Michigan Avenue and Wacker Drive, a blue awning marks the boat dock entrance stairs that lead right down to the river. You probably have restricted mobility, see these instructions for another method to attain the dock.
About our Boat Companion
We’re proud to accomplice with Chicago’s First Woman Cruises, operator of Chicago’s most interesting fleet of cruising vessels. Its boats maintain as much as 250 passengers and have open-air higher decks, full-service bars, climate-controlled decrease cabins and upscale marble and granite restrooms. Being onboard is certain to be an expertise you will always remember.